- Ockham Parish Council will hold our Annual Meeting at All Saints’ on Tuesday 10th May at 8 pm. We have invited an interesting speaker and will be serving wine after the meeting. All welcome.
- We will shortly be purchasing a vehicle activated speed awareness sign for Old Lane to match the signs we have in Ockham Lane and Ockham Road North. We believe that these signs are helping to reduce the speed of vehicles through our historic village – although we are aware there is still much room for improvement.
- Old Lane is looking terrible at present with tyre tracks on the verges and a number of overhanging and dead branches. We have raised the matter of the large number of HGVs driving on our weight restricted lanes with the police and are taking this forward with them and with SCC.
- The climate crisis continues to be an area of focus for the Parish Council and we are interested to hear your thoughts on how we can reduce our carbon footprint in Ockham. Please share your suggestions at our Annual Meeting or send them to our clerk if you are not able to attend.
Please participate in our competition!
- We would like to update the photo on the home page of our new website https://ockhamparishcouncil.gov.uk/ to an image that reflects Ockham in the Spring. Please send in your photos to our clerk or to Cllr Simon Waldman at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the month.
Please contact the Parish Clerk with enquiries
Mrs Alyson Blackwell – email: email@example.com