The Parish Council values working with local Organisations including:
- Ockham and Hatchford Residents Association (OHRA) – keeping residents informed of current local issues as well as social events and welcoming new residents. More information: www.ockhamandhatchfordra.net
- Surrey Wildlife Trust (SWT) – the organisation dedicated to the protection and regeneration of wildlife in Surrey; to manage Wisley Common, Ockham and Chatley Heath, and designated Sites of Special Scientific Interest, recognising their importance for nature conservation; to help maintain Special Protection Area sites to support rare birds, domestic species of reptile, unusual plants and 20 species of dragonflies and damselflies. The SWT Rangers regularly attend Parish Council meetings and keep the Parish Council informed of matters of interest including updates on wildlife events, precious habitats, and vulnerable species. More information: www.surreywildlifetrust.co.uk
- All Saints Parochial Church Council – who work closely with the Parish Council on matters of common interest. More information about church services: www.ockhamchurch.org.uk
- Wisley Action Group (WAG) – which represents the views of local residents particularly in relation to Three Farms Meadows (the former Wisley airfield). WAG was set up in the mid 1980s to protect the former Wisley Airfield from inappropriate development and to give voice to concerns about maintaining the Greenbelt & environment http://wisleyactiongroup.co.uk/
- Ockham Community Coffee Mornings: Please join neighbours and friends of Ockham at our twice monthly coffee mornings. 1st Thursday of the month at Ockham Cricket Club, Ockham Lane and 3rd Friday of the month at All Saints’ Church. 10-12 – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- VAWNT – Villages against Wisley New Town. VAWNT challenge the whole concept of building a new town mainly on valuable farmland and green space. For further details contact email@example.com