- Taylor Wimpey have an Appeal lodged with the Planning Inspectorate regarding the non-determination of Application 20/P/01708. Via OHRA mailing list, we will share the letter Ockham Parish Council have submitted requesting that the Appeal is dismissed. We will also share some notes about the case so you can write direct if you wish. If you do not receive this information, please contact email@example.com All representations regarding this case must be submitted to the Planning Inspectorate by 24th February 2022.
- The Parish Council are looking for a couple of volunteers to erect one of our new village signs please. The posts are in situ already and the sign, which depicts the unusual 7 lancet window of All Saints’ Ockham, needs to be screwed to the posts. It’s a two person job as the sign is heavy. If you can help, please let our Clerk know – details at the bottom of the page.
- In February we shared with you that OPC and OHRA had recently met with the Police at the Ockham Bites Carpark. We have had some positive feedback from the Police regarding action they are taking to make the location a safe, clean space for all to enjoy. Please share your observations – good or bad – with us or report them direct – details of how to do this in February’s update.
- We want to create a Memorial Garden adjacent to the War Memorial and have some funding to do this work. If you would like to get involved with this exciting project, we would be very pleased to hear from you. Contact Alyson our Clerk for further details.
- Villages Against Wisley New Town have arranged a walk in support of the Green Fields Campaign on Sunday 13th February. Meet at the Ponds Car Park on Old Lane or at Ockham Cricket Club on Ockham Lane at 2 pm. All welcome! Dress accordingly. Mud anticipated!
Please contact the Parish Clerk with enquiries
Mrs Alyson Blackwell – email: firstname.lastname@example.org